Student life in Saudi Arabia

Hello,

Studying in a foreign country is an exciting prospect, but at times students do not have enough information to make an informed decision. We invite you to share your own experiences about studying abroad in Saudi Arabia.

What are the advantages of studying in Saudi Arabia? What are the disadvantages?

Are there proper housing options for students, or do most students have to find their own accommodation?

Are living costs for students in Saudi Arabia expensive? What is an average budget for a student per month, including rent, groceries, and social activities?

Is it easy to form a social circle in Saudi Arabia? What are some of the preferred social activities?

Are there international student societies or community engagement programs for international students?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello dear ,
I am actually raised in saudi arabia i grow up here life isn't that good honestly very weak universities thats Why i dnt wanna complete my studies here I just graduated took my high school degree + life isnt that expensive its fine but u cant find a job only saudis work the system here is bit complicated I recommend u to dont come and go search in any scandinave country .
Best regards

hardly anybody come to ksa for studies.
better for you not to come KSA.

Honestly speaking kindly don't student in Saudi Arabian universities .The teaching methodology and way  of education is very complicated to proceed and follow.

Hi
If you share the accomodation and food with your partner the monthly expenses will not exceed SR.1200 , less than $350, but if you seek for entertainment joy you will need extra budget.

Regards;
Taoufik

We don't recommend anyone to study here as i don't see forgieners in universities and college, and live not cheap any more and the life not easy going like before

hi :cheers:  frnds
studying in ksa is ofcourse not at all a good option :
1.  inappropriate  social environment
2. pathetic education system borrowed from inefficient foreign educators designed only for average dwellers
3. fit for locals anti-multilingual
4, zero cultural exchange
5. baseline - graduates from here are not at all ready to face world challenges

list can go on , this is not only my expression infact it is my personal experience

I would like to know what is the future of children after O or A levels. Are there any private universities here? Is there degree is valid in your own country?