Mobily SIM illegal registeration

Hello,

I want to share one my experience i had a couple of days ago.

I received some kind of Welcoming messages from Mobily on my Mobily number. I was wondering that I didn't activate any of the SIM from Mobily, then why I am getting the messages like this.

Upon calling on 1100, the representative there told me that someone is trying to activate SIM on your iqama which is a kind of forge activity...the time I called Mobily, they deactivate those SIM temporarily and ask me to go to any Mobily Outlet to delete these numbers permanently from your ID.

I visited one or two Mobily Outlets, and the kind representatives there asked me to visit Mobily Head Office on King Fahad Road in order to delete these numbers permanently.

It was really strange to me, a couple of months ago, same thing happened that some unknowm SIM numbers were on my ID, i just went to one small zain outlet and he immediately removed those numbers from my ID....whats wrong with Mobily? why they are asking their customers to visit Mobily Head Office to delete those unknown numbers from my ID.

Actually, what really happend, i visited LULU Hyper Market here in Murabba a couple of days ago...and there was one Zain Promotion to take SIM and get 100 minutes free and 3 GB free..so i took that SIM, he took pictures of my iqama and activate that SIM on my name.....i am 99% sure that guy is trying to use my SIM on other numbers...

Guys....please don't give your Iqama copy to anybody unless he is one of the staff from Zain, STC or Mobily.

Thanks for reading this letter.

If he had a stand in a supermarket he's probably traceable.
Is this a police matter?

Yes Fred, this activity should be reported to Police but i prefer to go and see Lulu Muraba Manager and tell him all about this that he allowed Zain personals to stand outside Grocery Mart and i am sure those personals were not authorized staff of Zain but how come LuLu allowed such personals to stand there and to make cheat with customers.

Thanks for reading my letter., and I wish it would be helpful for other people also.