Visas for disabled man

hi I'm the partner of a English teacher who is trying to find out ways to get a working visa for Malaysia I am disabled so can not work a normal job I do however run a digital marketing agency and would be willing to offer free marketing to a school ect in return for a working visa

Unfortunately getting a work permit does not operate in that way. A company would need to offer you a position and then they would apply for an employment pass.

The other alternative would be to incorporate a company in Malaysia or an offshore one through Labuan but paid up capital is required to get an EP.

Third choice is to apply for a https://www.mtep.my/ visa where you are running your own business here.

Fourth choice is, if you come from a country (and religion) that recognises Common Law Partnerships, then your partner's employer could help you apply for a Social Visit Pass (Long Term). You would get your embassy to issue the required letter and apply for the pass, which is the equivalent of a Dependent Pass for people who are not legally married.