Villa in the sun

Hi all

What are your thoughts on moving to the areas bodrum, fetiye with the current political situation undergoing in turkey? Erdogan etc

look forward to the discussion

there wont be any problem about moving (i m excluding residence permit and/or related), life is smooth, peacefull and priceless over there. i also live in both in istanbul and bodrum.
but currently i dont recommend to make any investment. dont buy any house or etc. so that you can change yr choices easily in future if something goes wrong..

Thanks for the information. I've been looking into it's neighbouring country northern Cyprus aswell. Property looks very cheap there I've been on an agents site and they have been of real good help with quick replies. Thoughts?

i have never been there, but i think it may be a good choice, even for me. yes, cheap bcs no tax burden, and it is out of turkey but still like turkey, i event dont need passport. for me the problem is that i want to reach istanbul by my own car whenever i want, i dont want to be tied up flight schedules. and for you, as an uk person, there might be too hot during the half of the year. again i suggest not to invest without having some experience as an ordinary citizen in regular living..

Thanks for your help

Once again I am heading over to look at the villas they have available - as well as talk to a solicitor about procedures. it does seem like a great time to buy due to the lira fall which has doubled major currencies spending power!

it seems so but the price of the same villa was eg: one hundred thousand 3 months ago where it is two hundred thousand now. be careful..