27 year old British male looking for work in Malaysia

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for employment in Malaysia, but as always it can be difficult to get work when needing a visa included. So I thought I'd put my details here and see if anyone had any suggestions or help.

27 year old British male with 5 years professional experience in production, specifically as a producer/director. I also have 8 years experience in editing and camera operation.

Specifically interested in:
1. Short and feature narrative independent film making in Malaysia / South East Asia
2. Independent film distribution for South East Asia
3. Short and feature documentary film making in Malaysia.

If you would like to contact me, please message me on here and I would love to send you more of my information including CV and showreel.

Thanks all!

Why. Malaysia? Film making is a local business. No shortage of highly skilled locals so a work permit will be next to impossible,

Usually the best root is find a job anywhere. Location specific hunting often makes it 100 times harder! Most likely work would be with international companies who send you all over. Best to look in UK for an international firm with SE asian interests

There's Pinewood's Studios down in Johor. Maybe you could try dropping them an email.