English Speaking Doctor Shingles Shots

I'll be arriving in SMA early November.  I'll be looking for a a general doctor-family practicioner or internist, etc.  Any recommendations would be welcome. I prefer an English speaker, but my Spanish is more that passable, so it is not mandatory to find an English speaker.

I'm also wondering if the newer shigles vaccine, Zostavax,  is available in SMA and approximate cost?

Mellowmarsh, Uve got more guts than I hve, trusting any injection is very risky, get the real news from NaturalNews.com, learn abt the mercury contained in all the vaccines  ( Flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc ) See the link between autism & hyperactivity in children given these injections.

For vaccines, contact Dr. Leslie Flores at dr.lesliemarie AT gmail.com

She practices in SMA at MAC Hospital.

Best,
Melanie
Peace of Mind - A community service project of Mexico Insurance Advisors.

Definitely get that shot! I have had shingles and it is terribly painful - I never want to get it again but it is possible I would without the vaccine. Several friends of mine have had it on the face. One has scarring from it and the other almost went blind. I have had the first of the two shots with the new vaccine and no adverse reaction. I will get my second when I return to the U.S. in December.

Danno, your arguments have been proven incorrect.