Business Visa Holders are not allowed

HI Guys,

Just want to inform you guys, that who are all have business visa, those are not allowed to enter  to Bahrain by roadways, The ministry of Saudi asked us to come by only airways.

This was happened me last weekend, and i have inquired my frds like mine they also got this issue.

Are you referring to Bahrain Visa or Saudi visa?

Bahrain evisa is not valid for travel via the causeway.  Also, most business visit visas to Bahrain are also not valid for travel via the causeway unless specified that way.  If on the other hand, you have a valid visa for Bahrain which allows travel via the causeway, there will be no issue. 

Your Saudi business visa has no bearing on the same UNLESS your Saudi visa, in the mode of travel field, says by AIR only (it must be either OPEN or by ROAD).  If it says by AIR only then Saudi will not let you exit by road from any border - they just started to enforce this.

This isn't strictly true, check on your visa, some say "open", others say only "by air". Those visas generally issued in Bahrain are "open". Check the Arabic wording on your visa.