Foreigner girl looking for work in Delhi/NCR

Hello All,

This is Nagwa.I'm an Egyptian girl from Alexandria; I lived in Delhi for two years and  I am hoping to get back there soon.

Therefore, I'm looking for work in Delhi/NCR; either with NGOs, or any job that requires native Arabic speakers; I'm a native Arabic speaker with many years of experience in translation (Arabic to English and vice versa).  I have also worked in Public Relations, International Relations, negotiations and  Event Management

I know that getting a work permit for a foreigner in India can be complicated, but I am confident I can get one if I have a job offer. As a foreigner in India, I have the advantage of already knowing the country well and I can speak basic Hindi

If you have anything matching, please let me know and I will send you my CV.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all

Hello Nagwa!

I have sent you message regarding the same. Check your inbox.

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you know little bit Persian also, generally patients visit us from Afghanistan but few number from gulf countries also,

Hello Nagwa
I will suggest you that you approach the organisations like UN, World Bank as they have requirement of Arabic Speaking. Moreover if you are able to get a job or a consultancy position working visa shall not be a problem.
Thanks

Wish you all the very best

Hello,
Forward you CV on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

What kind of jobs you have?

Syed Jamaluddin wrote:

What kind of jobs you have?

Telemarketing stuff - I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole

i can help you.

Just wondering if you  got an opportunity already or are still looking for it ?

Hello I will try to help in translation job ..Arabic to English. Dm me

Delhi is the right place to start with,  but it's all depends on your qualification & experiences you have and depends on your interest and depends on opportunities .
It is depends on person to person that  how to grab opportunities with your efforts

I can get you a job but not in new delhi...if you are interested just tell me

Still looking for
job opportunities in India

if you are interested in getting a job in marketing and customer support in Chandigarh, India, i can provide you with the details.

Is it a call center?

I can help 80k INR salary
Email me

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Try searching for jobs in hospitals as there to many people from Arabic countries who travel to India for there treatment... Hospitals like Apollo, fortis and many more need people like you.. Best of luck.