Pollution

The most-polluted-cities-in-the-world- Jubail ranked number 2
What do think

well, it is polluted city due to the industries near by but definitely not in top 10 most polluted cities in the world.

I wrote the following in another forum item, however this may help:
We must point at the type of pollution, if we are talking about air pollution then we should check the World Heath Organizational Charts (always go to the source, avoid news agencies or social media).
Here is the link you can download the files that are on the left hand side: http://www.who.int/airpollution/data/cities/en/

Jubail sits at number 105, However the air pollution is increased by the type of winds, humidity and rainfall.
For example I live in Gladstone QLD Australia at the moment, which is a small town with 3 LNG gas compressing plants, 2 aluminium refineries, 1 coal power plant, 3 coal terminals, the biggest Ammonium and cyanide plant in the country, 1 shale oil refinery, and tons of quarries around, without counting the small and medium industry. Gladstone is on ranking 3076 and is due to a more humid weather and thick vegetation all around.
You have to check where you live in Jubail and the wind direction as commented above.
In regards to water and soil pollution, I wouldn't swim at the nearby beaches in Jubail, I don't do it here in Gladstone due to the potentially levels of heavy metals in the water.

one final thought: how much of that pollution is actually background concentration? sometimes areas are naturally loaded with heavy metals on top soils, methane and COX, particulate mater (dust) for KSA will be a particular problem.