Looking for work (various skills) in Warsaw

Hello,

My name is Stefanie and I am relocating to Warsaw with my partner for his work.
I am originally from Belgium and have lived in Australia for the last 13 years. I have dual nationality.
As a registered psychologist, I have had little luck finding work in Warsaw as I do not yet speak the language.

I am also qualified in teaching English as a second language.

I am looking for work that can use my various skills where I do not require Polish at this stage (I am taking a course however to aquire the language further).

If anyone knows of any companies that may be interested or any families that require support don't hesitate to contact me.

Please contact Stefanie

Phone number +33 6 58 43 59 98

Hi and welcome on the forum Stefanie :)

I hope other members will advise you soon. Meanwhile you can also post an advert in the jobs section of Warsaw classifieds. It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Thank you for response, posted classified as well :)

Cheers

Stefanie

Hello Stefanie,

We are in search of an english speaking preschool teacher here in Warsaw,Poland; if you are interested please send us your CV by expat-blog.

Thank you very much for that information.

I found full-time work at a school a little while back (this post was supposed to have been deleted, so sorry for any mix up). All the best in finding a suitable teacher for your school!

Regards

Stefanie

Hello , I am looking to get a job in Warsaw Poland. I am currently an administrator and good with customer service. I am open to other work fields as well.

Kindly contact me: [link moderated]

Hello , I am looking to get a job in Warsaw Poland. I am currently an administrator and good with customer service. I am open to other work fields as well.Kindly contact me: [link under review]        -@Pto

Check out the jobs section top of this page.

You can create your CV there too. This is a free service for members.

Closed