Lift mechanic (lift Monteur) Apprenticeships in Holland

I am an American currently living in Germany and would like to embark on a new life in the Netherlands. I am interested in starting up an apprenticeship as a lift mechanic ( Lift monteur) and would like to know of any recommended companies out there.

For any such training, you'll need to speak Dutch and they'll be looking for qualifications (probably at least MBO equivalent).  Assuming that you have these, try Mitsubishi; this link will take you to their website.

Well there are a lot of companies in that line of work, but  you must  have an degree in electro technics. It's also is a must to follow the relevent schooling to get an apprenticeship in that field.

I do think it's better for you to get an apprenticeship and schooling in Germany, because you won't make enough for living in the Netherlands at the beginning.

It is a job that's at high demand in The Netherlands, we have currently a shortage in this field of work. So if you can get an degree in Germany you propably can work in The Netherlands without the immediant need to speak Dutch.
I must warn you it's not a high paying job.