Where to rent?

Hello guys,

I am moving to Sofia soon. I would like to know which areas are good to live in?

My budget is around 500 euros for a 1-2 bedroom.

Kind regards

Those are my preferred areas close or in the city center: Ndk - Serdika - Sredets - Zona B5

Hi,

It is generally best to rent a place close to where you will be working, or at least close to good transport options ( underground).

Apart from these conditions, my favourite areas in Sofia are:  Pliska, Dianabad, Iztok, Zapaden Park, Doktorska gradina, Banja Madara, and of course Vitosha Str. But there are other good areas too.

I am just moving out of an apartment in Lozenets, right across the street to South Park and the place was absolutely amazing! Today is our last day. I was spending 550 Euros per month (they wanted another 50 Euro for indoor parking.) It is a new space and will probably rent fast. I can introduce you to my current landlord if you like. Another thing that was great about the space was that the landlord would pay all of the utilities for me so I could just do one wire to her. It is a total pain needing to do a wire for a 3 Lev water bill.

Anyway, I recommend the space. Happy to help if you would like.

Hello!

I have been an expat abroad and now I am back to home Bulgaria.
The choice of where of where to rent depend on what kind of standard you look for yourself. Many foreigners prefer the Southern parts of Sofia - Dragalevtsi, Simeonovo, Pavlovo, Boyana as it offers an expat life-style to say so.
I personally live in Pavlovo and in a small apartment block with a nice yard and a swimming pool. Pretty close to Vitosha mountain. ***

Mariya

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct