The II International Photography contest – Sant Just Desvern. Barcel

Everyone who wish participate in the II International Photography contest – Sant Just Desvern  have already the opportunity to do it.

The contest is open to everybody. This year's topic is the water and the 1st prize is provided with 1.500 €.

The deadline for submission of pictures (each participant can present up to three pictures) is the 24th of June 2011 at 12p.m. (local time) and the awards delivery will take place during the Sant Just Desvern's Fiesta Mayor.

The contest is organized by the Sant Just Desvern Photographic Agrupation (AFSantJust) in collaboration with the Shopkeepers and Traders Union (Unió de Botiguers i Comerciants de Sant Just Desvern) and the Sant Just Desvern's council.

For more information please visit the Sant Just Desvern Photographic Agrupation (Agrupació Fotogràfica Sant Just Desvern) website santjust.org/afsantjust/

Hello MariluzMariluz,

I guess you should post your message on Barcelona classifieds page>Community>events.

Thank you.

i am really interested in this but am finding it hard to get any information about the place Sant Just. Is it actually near the water as the only map I can see shows it inland

Hello!
The name of the village is Sant Just Desvern, itŽs located near Barcelona.We are inland but very near to the Mediterranea sea. Cheer up and take part of this marvelous contest.
Sant Just' s Photography Contest 2010
I add a link from last year' s contest.