Belgian - new in town (Varna)

Hi,

I'm Davy, 37 years old, and currently commuting between Varna and Belgium. I'm in Varna like 4 to 5 days a month.  Just exploring the city, and see what (business) opportunities it can give.

If someone here is willing to give me tips, or just want to meet and discuss their experiences, preferably business, feel free to comment.

I'm here: 10-13 Sept, 8-11 Oct, 25-29 Nov

greets !

Hello Davy,

I saw your post about bussiness oppertunities in Varna area.
I am a Dutch national and want to aset up a factory in Varna Area.
Do you know how we can get in contact with local workers who can be trained to work in our factory.
Any information is welcome

With kind regards
Henri

Hello Henri,

Contacting workers can be arranged by job boards like jobs.bg, jobtiger.bg, zaplata.bg, rabota.bg, etc.

However, not all types of workers would visit internet based job boards ...

Alternatively you can address directly the state uneployment service - they have regular supply of people waiting for job opportunities.

And finally you can address an employment agency, best if it is based in Varna. You can Google "подбор на персонал + Варна" and you will get several of these.

In all cases finding workers in Varna in the beginning of the summer season will require more efforts since this is the busy summer season and everyone has already arranged their work placement.