NEED HELP!!!!!!

Hi guys, so I`m an Indian, I live here in Makati now. Currently enrolled in an MD course, but I just realized it isn`t for me. I`ve completed my Pre Med in BS Psychology. I was looking at job prospects, mainly BPO, as I have a good accent. I have tried talking to some of the people undertaking the recruitment drive, but they wont accept my application, unless I already have a work visa, which is not possible, as for the AEP, you need a copy of your job offer just to apply for that. So am I dreaming in vain? or will I be able to secure a job?

Truco2 wrote:

So am I dreaming in vain? or will I be able to secure a job?

YES and NO.

Again you did see same questions being asked on this website, and mostly there is somehow the same answers to each one of them. As you have already noticed finding jobs in Philippines is mainly directed to BPO's and yes, you having a good accent is desirable, however not a complete package to land you the job and hence the work permit.

None will accept your application because, it did be very difficult to secure you the work permit. Most of the foreigners that i have meet who are working here, are either from a company branch that transferred them to manila, working for their government, Married to a Filipina and or having a high experience in a field that is needed and no other filipino is equipped in that capacity, especially language.

So i will advise you to stick to applying for the BPO's that are in need of indian speaking individuals or better yet learn how to speak another language. Cantonese is much in demand.