Teheran weather?

I am Rebecca from Oslo, Norway!
I have decided to live in Tehran for a year!
I am a student in Oslo university in Norway capital. The program I'm reading is called Iranistics. It's the last year for my part on the program, so you can choose to stay in Norway for one year or go to Tehran.
so I decided to go to Tehran.

I know all of this is on the internet if you are looking for, but it's completely different with a living person who has been there or lived there !!!
Now I have a question:
what does Teheran's weather look like in the months:
January, Febrauri, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December?

can you take it this way:
January: Cold no matter day or night, you need winter jacket

February: same thing

March: same thing

April: The days are getting hotter, but the nights are still cold, the best clothes are spring jacket

May: same as April

June: noticeably hot special end of the month, but nights still cold, especially 1800-1900 meter ( metres above sea level )!!!!!

July: hot no matter day or night, recommended clothes are shirt !!!

and so on...............

thanxs so far!!!

Dear Ritva,
We have four seasons in most cities of Iran such as Tehran.
Spring (6-27°C)(12 days raining ) like summer of north European countries except raining.
Summer(22-36°C) almost no raining,  like summer in  south European countries such as Spain.
Autumn(30-14°C) will start from next 10 days in Tehran and wheather will goes cold slowly... few days raining
And winter(10- -2 °C)  maybe 15-20 days raining and snowing.
Anyhow, for who comes from Norway, it shall b hot.
In my opinion, if u r looking for living in Tehran u shall take care about Air pollution especially in winter
It's mighe b helpful to have a look to below links.
https://www.holiday-weather.com/tehran/averages/
Regards

HI dear Ritva
We have all 4 seasonal weather in Tehran.
The best weather in Tehran is in Autumn and Spring.
Actually, we do not have heavy snow and hard coolness in winter.
But this summer was so hot, especially in July and August.
By the way, if you need a nice flat for accommodation in Tehran, I have one as the link below:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … -flat.html

I wish you have a great time in Tehran.