Spass

My s pass cancelled by agent two times within six month period due to they not suggest me correct job in Singapore. I am a diploma holder finally I got job in food manufacturing company and apply for me s pass but pass  is rejected by mom. Reason notify by mom designation wrong . Now my company change designation and appeal. I am waiting for nearly two weeks. Is that possible to success? Please suggest

We can't tell whether appeal will be successful or not. But, if your employer has addressed correctly to MoM's reason for your pass rejection then there is a possibility that they may consider. Good luck

Gayathriviswa wrote:

My s pass cancelled by agent two times within six month period due to they not suggest me correct job in Singapore.

This will be counted against you. You have agreed to take the job which now you call incorrect (the employer can only apply for an S-Pass after you agreed). Don't do it again, or you may be banned from working in Singapore altogether!

Hi Surya , rejection reason is notified by MOM   or notified by my company boss

In most cases, the rejection reason is not disclosed by MoM - but the wording of their letter can give some clues. Furthermore, the employer can contact MoM and sometimes find out more.
An appeal without addressing the rejection reason is a waste of time, as it will be rejected again.