Medical examinations for the labor card or residents card

Hi!

Need some answers for my questions. I came  here in Oman for visit visa and luckily after 2months I got hired by the company. I took already my visa medical on Badr Al Samaa Polyclinic Al Khuwair branch and got my results too and my employer told me to go in Darsait goverment clinic for the seal stamp for 3months validity of my medical results and they collect 1 vial of my blood on that clinic, and my employer asked me to exit in Dubai for couple of days and comeback to Oman for the employment visa already. My question is this, once I arrive in Oman from Dubai do I need to take another medical examinations for the labor card or residents card? Any answer from you guys are very much appreciated.

Thank you!

As far as my knowledge you should take the medical only once

Thank you for that Dr. 😊

Dr.Mahesh.C wrote:

As far as my knowledge you should take the medical only once

Hi! Dr. Mahesh.C

One thing Dr. The medical examination for employment here in Oman  is once only regardless Mall or Hotel company? Correct me if I am wrong Dr.
Thanks much!

Deesee 😊

Can anyone let me know what is the time to get employment visa. My employer confirmed labor clearance. But kindly let me know  getting visa is harder than labor approval or its only a process.

Hi all ,

Would appreciate if anyone provide information or advise are the medical rules for resident card in Muscat similar to UAE.? Since in UAE  medicals related to Hep - B are done only for special six categories like maids, foodhandlers , barbers etc.
If on Software engineer profession can a person with Hep- B can  get resident card in oman?

Please help, any advise is appreciated

God bless