Visa to bahrain

hai I am currently residing in dammam saudi in one year family multiple visit visa.I want to know whethee i can go to bahrain through cause way?which visa need to be taken?I heard rules are changed recently.Please help

You need to apply for a Bahrain visit visa and then can pass through the causeway.

bahrain visit visa have different categories .So which visa need to be taken for going through causeway?

If you and family have Iqamas, you can get visa on arrival at the causeway.

If you don't then you need to apply for an evisa (if you are sponsoring yourself) but that does NOT allow for travel via the causeway.  For travel via the causeway, you would need to get an organization such as a company, travel agent etc to sponsor you by applying for a visa that allows travel via the causeway, directly with NPRA.

If you have Iqama and your passport on hand then depends on Ur nationality
They have new rules for certain countries but if you are from EU/US you dont need any thing

mad_4u wrote:

If you have Iqama and your passport on hand then depends on Ur nationality
They have new rules for certain countries but if you are from EU/US you dont need any thing

Please read the issue/ question before replying  :lol:

Cheers!

Ali,
we are on working Visit visa and go to Bahrain Every day with no issue.

@mad_4u:  What Ali is referring to is the fact that the poster is in a completely different situation to you.  He is an Indian and an Iqama holder with family on visit visa.  He will get visa on arrival but his family won't.  He already knows that and that is why he is asking what type of visas will allow him to travel via the causeway with his family.

Your response, while correct for yourself as a British passport holder, does not apply to this post or the question.