To Buy CONDO in BGC which website has Legit listings?

Hi! I am from the US. I wanted to buy a Condo in Bonifacio Global City. **Which Website / Portal has Legit ~ Real listings?  Seems like there are a lot of “Old listings” & no agent replies  back to inquiries.

Seems like, not all agents have access to all Available listings, like in the US.  Would appreciate your guidance here.

I want to buy an investment Condo (2Bed) in Bonifacio Global City & my Budget is Php 10 Million. 
Thank you in advance!

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forum, please register your services in our directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi Ken,

yes, its true most of the website listings are outdated. But, there are offline group of realtors that has a listing of available units for BGC area. Quite scattered here in Philippines when it comes to listings unlike in US.  Let me know if you may need help in connecting with them, just add me up. I am not a realtor, but I can only help you in connecting with the professional realtors.

Hi there 

I go to phils every year love the  place.

don't go to  agents they rip you off  best way is go to  phils and go direct to the  corporations  like  SM or Robinsons  go for holiday do some research

hope that helps  and good  look