Work in Moldova

Dear locals,

I would like to know your honest opinion: Is it worth to work in Moldova as German?

Soon I will start my two-year internship as an European Business Communicator. My first language is Russian (which will be on B2-Level at the end) and English (which will be on B2-level at the end, too) and have economic background (Economic High School - Accounting and Controlling) and some experience in this field.

As an voluntary and tourist I have already travelled through some Former Soviet Union States, stayed there for some months and visited non-touristic places. So, I know a little bit about the mentality, but have never been before in Moldova.

After internship I would like to work on the administrative side. I have strong (written) communication skills and feel comfortable with numbers, too.

I used google to find some job offers and realized, that is not easy to find a job as foreigner. Most of the jobs are offering by the company "Orange". It seems, that these company is one of the biggest employer in the country.

Unfortunatelly I didn´t found out anything about the salaries for jobs like an accountant, pricing analyst, back office manager...  . That is important to know for me, because I have at least to pay 200 euros per month for a decent appartment.

Do somebody know about the salaries by these company/by these jobs?
Is Orange SA a good employeer?
What do you think about my idea go to Moldova for work? (with my education and qualification)

Thank you very much for your honest opinion in advance!

It's not complicated to gain employment with a substantial salary in Moldova, even in case the person is not the citizen of the country. But most commonly it's possible to be hired as a mover, assembly line operator on a plant or a cashier. Other vacancies connected with physical work can also be easily occupied. Yet, for a more well-paying job, for instance, a bookkeeper or an office manager, you need citizenship. It is very easy to become a citizen of Moldova: you don't even need to know the language. ****

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
How can I become a citizen of Moldova
Thanks

Welcome to the forum

I suggest that you use Google and search for information. I did a quick search and it seems you have to be very rich to gain citizenship.

Need Euro 100,000 for a single applicant. 115,000 for a couple,145,000 for a family of four and 155,000 for a family of five or more.

I hope I can be proved wrong.

Hi
How long is the process to get citizenship?

90 days if everything is okay with the paperwork and you have the necessary funds. Check this site out www.cbi.gov.md/