I would love to move to France and work there

I am a nurse, living in Wales, has anyone any advice on living in France only speaking basic French 😊

Hey
I moved here two years ago and love it. The people are great, the lifestyle is fantastic but be prepared for the paperwork.
I dont speak French well. I can get by but if you want to work in nursing it would be a good idea to have a very good knowledge of French nursing vocabulary.
If you have more questions, just ask.

i've been to France before, and its a very beautiful country, I don't know of course, how it stands against Wales. In regions like Ile de France, ou can easily find your way in English. Some companies even use English as their language of communication.

Some off the cuff thoughts: First, you need to understand why you want to live in France and where. Is your vision of life in France realistic and taking account of all practical aspects? If you don't speak much French that will be a handicap until you do.
How are you going to earn a living?
Try a long break in rented accommodation, preferably in winter. Then you will be better placed to decide where to go next.

Stick to cities rather than rural areas. That way you have more of a chance with limited french. If you're hired as a nurse with limited french then great and it's obviously not a big problem. Hardest part is dealing with paperwork and red tape in france in french.