Needed Colorful Print Bedsheet

Hi,

I'm looking for colorful complete set of beddings around 300k-350k VND? Does anyone knows where to buy?

Thank you and appreciate your information.

They're sold at large markets everywhere, or you can have them custom made with either your own fabric or the fabric available at the stores.

A complete set of bedding in Vietnam consists of only a fitted sheet and one or two pillowcase/s.  Duvet is extra, and top (flat) sheets do not exist as it's not a custom to sleep under one as in the States and half of Central and Southern European countries.  If your bedding is custom made, you can ask that a top sheet is included.  Also, duvets here do not drape over the bed so if you wish for one that does, you should include the specific measurements.

You may need to up your price, at that price you will only get low to average quality. It will also depend on your bed size.

Hi Ciambella,

Thanks for the information, duvet is not necessary.. I found some street vendors and weekend markets before, selling a set of beddings (2 pillow case, 1 bolster case, 1 bedsheet and blanket) for only 300kVND but I can't find her anymore. I'm not sure if there's a local store that's selling the same texture as Everon beddings but the price is the same as the one I bought.

I check the website of Everon but the prices are 2MVND or more..

Regards,
aj :)

Here's one from Lazada, 5 pieces for 249K from Kovico.  As Colin said, the quality may not be great due to the low price, but the components are the same as what you have in mind:

5pcs bedding

There are more on the site for that price range.  Some vendors charge shipping while others allow you to pick up at their stores so you don't have to pay extra.

Hi Ciambella,

Thanks! That's the exact material that I bought before., for me the quality is fine, and that kind of material is suitable in Philippines.. :)