EMPLOYMENT PASS APPEALS TAKES HOW LONG TIME IN SINGAPORE 2018?

This is my story i has selected one of the Reputed company in Singapore as a Software Developer on Jan-22-2018  and then several formalities done by the company then they told i should want to sign three years contract to company  then I agree with the company and sign the contract also they offered me an Employment Pass with the Salary range of SGD-4000$.They Applied My EP on 07-03-2018 and i  checked in EP-POL also it shows my Status is Pending.After Three Months gone EP Status gets  Rejected
on May  07-05-2018 Suddenly I asked my HR he said Advertisement error will came In your application.After he put a advertisement in JobsBank and i waited for 14-days then they go for Re-appeals still the days is 08-09-2018  the appeals shows pending only Anybody know the appeals takes how long time?  i Have no idea in that

It's difficult to say how long it will take. But your result should come anytime soon. Your salary is at lower side. Good luck

If salary is low means they won't give approval for me

Salary is not the only criteria to select someone's work pass, but it's one of the major criteria. Please share your final outcome here. Good luck

Thanks sir I want to know one information from your end? My hr said it was a small error came from advertisement side due to the lack your profile gets rejected,And now we sort out all the problems very quick you get the result from MOM as he told, already the appeal started before 3-months now there is no improvement in my status its pending only, Now a days a EP going for appeal means it takes how long time of maximum share me the answers or else how long time a application will show on MOM website?

An appeal can take the same time or even longer than the original application - and there is nothing you can do but wait!

If you know any cases like me even any EP pass delayed 6 months or 7 months tell me friends if you tell me the answer means it would help for me in case

The maximum processing time for an EP that I have heard of was nearly four months.
An appeal after rejection can take similarly long.
I hope this helps.

Thank you sir Similarly long means it 5 months for appeal?

I am totally worried because appeal taking so much longer for my profile. Even my company applied appeal for 3 1/2 months before itself but still is pending only I don't know why mom doing this much of late for processing my profile.i already put a paper for my previous job and Left the job also still I don't know how long it take

Why don't you ask your employer to call up MoM and check your application status?

You will see a speedy response rather than just waiting for few months already.

Always remember, never resign from your company before your foreign work visa gets approved. There is absolutely no guarantee that work pass will get approve. You have taken risk by resigning your present job. Good luck

If anybody knows employment pass take 7 months of process is possible now a days

This can be possible, though I didn't come across in this forum. I have known people get their EP approval after long waiting of 4 months to 5 months.

But, in common it can takes 2 weeks to a month. Good luck

Thank you Surya sir I want to know one information from your end? In my case appeal was taking long in my application I and my Hr checked wpol instead of that pending only, Do you know any kind of people like me had faced same problem,if they faced means how long they waited and succeeded just share the moment

There is no point comparing your case with others.
It takes as long as it takes - and there is nothing you can do but wait!
Only your employer can ask at MoM about the status and how long it might still take - but that will not speed up the process (and in most cases, MoM won't give a time estimate).

I am not asking like that sir, I am asking if anybody get employment pass after 7 months of process? This is my question sir?

The longest waiting time I heard of was 4 month - and I don't remember whether that case was approved in the end or rejected (but length of process is no indication of approval chances anyway).

Thank you beppi for your feedback you told 4 month of process only I heard it for application process or appeal process?

Hi, All. I am from Malaysia. I get my first EP approved on Mac 2018. After 6 months, I get another job offer, which the salary increment has 20 %. But my second EP is rejected today. My HR has not updated me on the reason.  What should I do now? I am extremely depressed now.

Continue with your current company.

Any unrealistic salary hike comes under MoM eyes as suspicious offer.

Secondly, changing a job after 6months is considered as job hopers. Good luck

Hi, Surya. What is the suspicious offer means? This offer is from an MNC in Singapore.
Or as EP holders, we can't change our jobs?

Suspicious means that anything out of the ordinary (like in your case a higher-then-realistic salary increase) will cause MoM to conduct more thorough checks.
You can change jobs, but not too quickly and not too often. I recommend that, after this, you stay with your current employer for a year or two before trying again.