Best Internet/WiFi Provider on the Island

Hi, could anyone recommend a fast yet affordable internet provider with minimal technical issues.
In the UK I was with Virgin Media and had between 100 and 200 mps(can't remember which) and I found it to be almost perfect.
If anyone can give information, thoughts, opinions and experiences with various internet/broadband providers that would be great!
Thanks! (:

P.s : Internet is mostly used for streaming and downloading, and basic smartphone browsing, or whatever else we do on our phones.

There are only 3 options on Malta's islands.
GO
Melita
Vodafone

For cable/fibre you need GO/Melita both priced packages similar.
Vodafone do a good Wifi modem deal at 35Euros per month reducing to 25 after 6 months.
For Mobile phone I use Vodafone on a pay as you go basis.
Works for me and avoids long term contracts .

Hi, I've been using Melita's Flexi bundle for the past 2 years with no issues at all. Speed is 250Mbps, there is TV box(basic TV service) and landline with this, which I don't use so can't comment. I pay EUR 43 p/m.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! Luckily there are only 3 options or I'd be very indecisive. Fibre optic is the bet bet for me, GO or Melita it is(:
Thanks both!

Have you ascertained if GO or MELITA intend to charge you a deposit for internet service provision?

remember that fiber is not available in all places in Malta

If you're looking for same service you had back home, Melita is a fibre-cable provider like Virgin UK and the same speeds are available everywhere in Malta and Gozo.

We have always beeen with Go and rarely have any problems.

I personally use Melita and would give them an A+. Modem they provided died and they replaced it within 48 hours. Getting it initially setup took 24 hours.