French girl in need of new friends ;)

Hi there!

I am a French student who just ended her exchange program in Bishop's University (Sherbrooke), and I just settled in Montreal for the summertime to get to know the city better as well as its inhabitants. I am also planning to find a job in NYC from September since I am now graduated, but nothing's sure yet.

I studied Computer Science and took the advantage of being in another university this year to take some courses in Photography and Multimedia.

I love travelling, meeting new people all the time, I am also crazy about music and arts in general, cooking with friends, going out in bars and restaurants...

I'd love to meet some people who could show me around!

Welcome on board MassanieTari ;)

Hi Hasan72,

An introduction of you would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Hi Massanie,

I just read your message.

I am wondering if you did find a group of friend in Montreal.

Let me know, maybe I can help.

Good luck.

slt am no spake englis very pleas

Hi Everubody !

So let's see if it will work :

Who wants to gather around and start with a coffee in downtown Montreal this saturday ?

Please raise your hand !

Hi there  iam mark desouza looking for male frnds from any state of canada  age 35 to 45

MassanieTari wrote:

Hi there!

I am a French student who just ended her exchange program in Bishop's University (Sherbrooke), and I just settled in Montreal for the summertime to get to know the city better as well as its inhabitants. I am also planning to find a job in NYC from September since I am now graduated, but nothing's sure yet.

I studied Computer Science and took the advantage of being in another university this year to take some courses in Photography and Multimedia.

I love travelling, meeting new people all the time, I am also crazy about music and arts in general, cooking with friends, going out in bars and restaurants...

I'd love to meet some people who could show me around!

hello :)
I'm also a new membre in the Fourum and i need to meet friend
i'm a tunisian engineer who always waiting for his permanent visa
i'm love and practic a sport usualy, i love traveling too and music
nice to meet You

allez bonne journée a toi
cordialement; a+

I wish you would be here in India. I would be so glad if I find such time with you. Do you have plan to move here one day?