Anyone for Golf in Riyadh...

Hi,

Anyone interested in having regular golf rounds over the weekend or there is one golf course in intercontinental hotel which has got night lights as well so some weekdays can be tried as well.... I am pretty new to Riyadh and would like to get back to my rusty golf skills after almost a year and plus to have something to look forward for the weekends other than the work.... any one interested let me know and will make some plans......plz dont care if you have not played it before you just need to have a passion for the game and you will be fine in few months time.....

Cheers,
Bajwa

Hi Bajwa, I am moving out to Riyadh at the end of this month and would welcome your offer on the golf.  However, I would need to borrow some clubs initially until my stuff arrives.  But if your offer is still open then I'd be happy to take golfing again.
Cheers, Eamonn.

Hi Eamonn,

Good to hear from you. I am new to Riyadh as well and have not brought mine from London yet as well but not to worry, rental is cheap for a short time here and is available in all the club houses.

Which company you are going to be working for? and you coming from UK?

Cheers,
Bajwa

Hi Bajwa, I fly out of the Uk on the 30th of this month and arrive early morning on the 31st.  I am going to be working for Almarai.  I started to learn to play golf when I was out in Malaysia but haven't touched a club for just over 3 years, so I'm more than rusted to say the least.  How about you and how long have you been in Riyadh?

Kind regards,
Eamonn.

am interested too , but i dont have anything ready for golf , what should i have

golf! hmm how do we play it :P:dumbom:

Is this for men only. I was told that women can play here in Riyadh as well. I would like to play. I have enjoyed watching the game for many years, but only begun learning last year (the swings o be exact). Do you happen to know where females can go to play? I'm in Riyadh but not sure how long, at the moment.

Shoes,

Women can play everywhere...  at Dirab (18 holes) Riyadh Greens (18 holes), Arizona Compound (9 Holes) and the Intercontential hotel (9 hole Executive).  Enjoy.  Its a bit too hot for me. :blink: But if your around in September, call me!  :D

Thanks CAF:-)