COST OF INSURANCE

HI, HAVING GOTTEN ADMISSION TO STUDY REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AT UNIVERSITY OF MENDEL BRNO IN CZECH REPUBLIC.

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF ANYONE COULD ASSIST ME TO NO THE TYPE OF INSURANCE I MIGHT NEED AS A STUDENT AND HOW MUCH TO PAY FOR THE INSURANCE.

THANK YOU

BISMARK

Welcome on board BISMARK ;)

Could you avoid posting in cap lock on the forum please.

Thanks for your kind comprehension. For your insurance query, you can also contact our insurance partner, who will give you a free quote & lot of professional tips.

https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/euro … -republic/

Regards

Hi Bismark,

There are several more choices in addition to BUPA, which is linked above. You may find that they are less expensive. We purchased a policy with UNIQA this year. Their 'comprehensive coverage' plan conforms to the new visa requirements. VZP, the Czech national health insurance program, offers insurance for foreigners. It also meets the visa requirements, of course. You could also check with Slavia.

The embassy may have a longer list of options. With the major changes to the health insurance requirements for foreigners this year, they were getting a lot of calls. It's worth giving them a ring if you haven't already settled this.

Best,
Staci