Please translate for me

Hello how do you spell abdoul or abdel in Arabic please thanx in advance

Hello,
Try using google translation and translate Abdel from French to Arabic, using the audio feature you will be able to hear exactly how it's spelled (I just cheked it right now)

Thank you I did try translation but wanted to hear some advice

Ah hah I think that it's pretty simple to pronounce, usually it's kind of an abbreviation for names like Abdelilah, Abdelhak, Abdelaziz, abdelhadi ..

An arabic audio translator will help you pronouns the dipthong in the name properly.

I want to know how it's written in arabic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul

"Abdul (also transliterated as Abdal, Abdel, Abdil, Abdol, Abdool, or Abdoul, Arabic: عبد ال‎, ʿAbd al-) is the most frequent transliteration of the combination of the Arabic word Abd (عبد, meaning "Servant") and the definite prefix al / el (ال, meaning "the").[1]

It is the initial component of many compound names, names made of two words. For example, عبد الحميد, ʿAbd el-Ḥamīd, usually spelled Abdel Hamid, Abdelhamid, Abd El Hamid or Abdul Hamid, which means "servant of The Praised" (God)...."

Most informative thank you !

Hi Lynn, i am Kamal from Morocco

Hello kamal

Hello
The second, it's an abbreviation of first names that start with "abdel" especially Abdellah

you can hear it many times in this clip

I know the meanings and how to pronounce but what I'm looking for is how Abdel or abdoul is written in arabic thank you I had a previous informative post

Ok
عبد ال

Thank you

عبدول
عبدل

Thank you  :)