Introduction

Someone posted that we should introduce ourselves so here I am:  I'm 53 years old, married with one son, 17.  We live in Walnut Creek, California and cannot wait to leave our home state.  We built a home in Tulum on Bahia Principe, three units, that we plan on living in and renting.  I'm blogging about our last year in California as we transition to Mexico and beyond.  My site is:  USAdios.com.  Let me know if you have questions about our journey at: ***.  All the best to my fellow expats.  I wish you good luck on your travels.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, jimreno. While I am a native Alabamian,  liived in Nortthern California for many years (San Francisco and Sonoma Cont)  so I am, in ways, a soull brother.  We left California for  retirement in both  Jalisco at Lake Chapala  and  in Chiapas in the higlands.  A fine decision.  Moving to Mexico to spend our retirement was  a spplendid notion.  Mexiico is a wonderful ccunty  Do notoverlook this opportunity.

Take a look at my blog:  usadios.com.  You will see that we are certainly not overlooking the wonders of leaving CA and moving to Mexico!  :)  Thanks for the reply.