Family Permanant Visa

Hi All,

my wife has come on family visit visa for 3 month. now we want to convert this visa to family permanent visa without exist oman.

can is it possible ?  Kindly advise soon.....

Hai,
From my personal experience,  there is no way to get resident visa unless you exit the county.  Last December the same thing has been happened with my mother.  She came in visit visa and when tried for family joining, the concern department said, in order to start the resident visa process, the particular person to leave the country and i did the same.  After that, i got resident visa for my mother in couple of day and brought her back.

means leave the oman and then apply for it - it will be take take time ?

Keep the papers ready and submit it on very next day....with in 1 or 2 days u will get the visa.  This thing has worked for me, its better to take advice from any agencies (like Sanand)

Hi
Somebody can tell me private driver designation person bring his family in permanent 2 year visa.

Hi Qureshi, and very good evening to you, you are privet driver can you explain more, for company, government, Omani Family? and which nationality are you? and how long you are in Oman? and what is your salary range? based on this can answer you and support?.

Hi ZST
I am from india. Last 3 years working for omani family driver. My salary is 300 OMR.
Please give me information.

Hi again, in this case, you can get family joint visa, but your Spencer shall apply for you this visa, and do every thing, and clear to the ROP that he will be the responsible of their stay and safety as will care.