Konia

Hi

We have taken the plunge and come on a 5 day sales visit to Cyprus.

We have mainly seen new developments (completed and due in 2 years)

We originally wanted Protaras area, but our guide took us to Paphos.

We saw a few places around the area, but found a development that is nice, but thus far just a plot of land.

The view was nice, it was not as humid as further into Paphos, and there was only room for a couple of houses either side of the plot at most, so it ticked a few boxes in terms of privacy and peace and quiet.

My girlfriend and the agent we were with were anti Paphos, but her colleague based on that side of the island loved it.

I had never been, but as a golfer all the courses are that side.

We did not get chance to look too much around the area, we have to fly back Tuesday.

I think this plot will be gone if we delay.

We will probably try hire a car and come back Monday afternoon to look again before possibly committing to putting down a deposit.

Does anyone know the area, any negatives, is there a local centre with local restaurants etc.

We realise we can drive to Paphos, but be nice to be able to take a stroll to a local bar.

Unfortunately details of the exact location are sketchy as the developer did not have those plans to hand.

So if anyone lives nearby and can shed any light before Monday afternoon, it could prove helpful.