Happy Camper in Rosarito

Hi everyone, I recently moved to Rosarito from Santa Cruz, Ca. 3 months ago to be closer to my family in Chula Vista.  I could not be more happy with this decision. I get to see my grandson at least once a week, plus live in a country where everybody seems to get along.                                                                                                             The cost of living is one fifth of what things cost in the U.S.   I also, have been working with a real estate company called baja123 . I love the people I work with and the support from everyone is amazing.                             I feel very safe living here. I always tell people if you plan on dealing drugs you may have a problem.    The food is incredible. It's probably cheaper to eat out than cook. No shortage of restaurants.   The weather is just like San Diego which is considered the best in the United States.   There's really nothing I don't like about living here.                                                                                                                                    If anyone is at all considering coming here, please don't hesitate. You won't regret it.                                                               Sincerely, Steve Duerson

Welcome to the forum Steve  :)

Thanks for the introduction.

Hi, Steve we are working with Baja123 also.  We have a deposit on a unit at La Jolla Excellence.  The agency has been outstanding.  We are moving from Sacramento when the unit is done and wife is old enough to draw her social security.  We visit about every 3-4 months.

Awesome. I'm at La Jolla del Mar. Give me a call when you come down next time.***. By the way, who's your agent and what tower did you buy into?

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

We bought in Tower III 6th floor.  I understand they just handed keys over to a couple of units in T1.  We are working with Ken Huseman.  We plan to be down November 9 - 12 at the moment.  Not sure where we are staying yet.

Ken showed us a couple of places, but when we saw the La Jolla developments there was nothing to compare.