Looking for 500 m2 land in mornaguia

Dear All,

I want to buy a land of 500m2 land to make a house for my family.

Please contact if available for a reasonable price.

Thank you.

In the place called mornaguia

Hi snadeem2305,

could you please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website ?

- Housing in Tunisia

You could also get in touch with the professionals listed in the Real estate in Tunisia section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

THe chance of an expat owning this..I will say slim to none!!!!

Relax buddy am not in the favor of getting a home there.. just cos I want to secure my wife's( Tunisian) life and my new born baby I thought I will give them this gift for thier future :)

Now I want to build a home for them, help me if you can.

Thank you.

Thank you Ms.Bhavna

> I want to secure my wife's( Tunisian) life and my new born baby

Buying land blindly will not secure anyone's financial prosperity. Tunisia is not the best place to do any kind of business at the current moment of time and holding land is a traditional mistake that 99% of the population makes.

Instead of dropping $100k into a land that will only be going down in value, invest in something that yields good returns in a stable location

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Great...

Alhamdulliah...

Do u have lands in mournagia? If we like it we can start building.

If yes what is the mode of your communication? Wats app or email or personal meeting ?

Thanks

Snadeem,

Did you at all read what I wrote? Now is not the time to do business in Tunisia. The Tunisian Dinar has dropped, is dropping and will continue to drop in value until a bailout is announced - and there is no reason to expect that there will be one.

Invest in Bahrain. It's closer to home and rent/purchase prices are rising

Brahim, who are you "approved" by? Which agency in Tunisia governs approvals and what exactly are you approved to do?

Ozitoun wrote:

THe chance of an expat owning this..I will say slim to none!!!!

What is interesting is that the local municipality has to grant permission for foreigners to be able to buy properties/non-agricultural land.

I'm British and I had to pull strings to be able to buy a well positioned piece of property. This gentleman by the looks of it is an Indian national.

Not only is Tunisia not the best place to invest (nor is buying land helpful for an individual or for his offspring) but it is more certain that he will not be able to register land under his own (and consequently his child's, who will be born an Indian national, name)

You didn't read my statement correctly
( as most Tunisians )
This is an expat site
Ur request is more likely read by an expat...who has no clues where the Mornaguia is......I hope u start getting my point
Wish u the very best

Sorry mournagia is a place in Tunis. A little outer from Centerville.

Guys pls read my post!!!! My wife is a Tunisian and so as my son! She has rights to buy sell or build a land or home..

As a husband am just funding her to get the land and build a good house..

I don't understand why people obsessed on nationality and this is so offensive.. just to let u know not only British can pull string.. any national can pull the same!

Am not investing in Tunis for money.. I just want to get another land.. if you are selling let's talk about it else I would appreciate if this stops here.ty

Hi everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com tem  :cheers:

Appreciate it. Ty

I will ask again for my post to be re-instated as it raises some valuable topics.

Refrain from deleting my posts in the future. Thanks.