Administration ID card

Hi I need help
So I've been living in belgium for 5yrs
I have special ID card that issued by my husband's office the same as his as well he have special ID card
Now we want to change our ID card into Belgium ID card ,we asked to his office that we need to hand over all our ID card that issued from his office included nine and my kid ,we asked as well to commune and according to them my husband need to process first his Belgium ID card and then after his ID card approved and issued then he can be my sponsor and I can start the process ,here is  the problem within 6 months before my husband ID card issued I will not have any ID card and only my husband will receive a paper from commune for him self , so what about me ? I will stay in brussel without ID and without paper? How if I need to go hospital or doctor what kind paper I can present ? Do I need immigration lawyer to handle this ?
Very appreciated for helping me to answer this

Hi Ariel2481,

Thanks for the above. Just wondering  how you got around this situation as I am in a similar situation with a special ID card. Any advice is appreciated

Hello GuRu_008,

As you noticed, this thread is old and unfortunately you might not get any reply from Ariel2481. Her last visit was 2 years ago.  :|

Since you are looking for information, I invite you to create a new thread on the Belgium forum to ask your questions.

Best of luck.  :cheers:

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.