Housing

hi can anyone help . advice me where best beach city is too live in ? busy place please

Well that depends on what you want!!!

Quiet beach or beach for surfing?

Beach for people watching ?

Beach city: full of locals or expats?

Low cost or expensive?

Lots of bars or laid back?

Tell us more so we can help.  Everyone has THEIR version of best beach and city!!!

If you want a quiet place, come spend one week in Luperon.  It has arguably the best port with Luperon Bay.  It has the best protected harbor along this sailing route.

I believe a large Expat village is being considered at one of the beaches.  There is much less problems with security because at this time, there are not a lot of tourists.

Dave, please move to Punta Cana....please.

Hi, everyone.  My husband and I are here in Punta Cana to purchase our condo.  We found our place, put the deposit down, met with our lawyer and are now waiting on the title and deed search to be completed.  Our Realtor has been great.  Everything so far has been flawless.  We will be living here full-time in January.  Very excited.  The beach has been beautiful everyday.  The workers clean the seaweed up every morning. So it has not affected anything on our end.  We're staying at an airbnb inside IFA.  We are exploring the area to find our best grocery shopping and cheap hangouts.  Any questions- I'm happy to answer.

Awesome to hear, thanks for updating us. Keep us posted as you go thru the process as well!!!