EEA Family permit visa - Help with application

In the application for a family member of an EEA citizen, under section EEA national in Relationship details section, question is :

Have you or the EEA national ever been married before or in a long term marriage like relationship?

I have not but my husband was. The next two questions are realy confusing ! It asks :

Where did you live?    
When did you start to live together?

WHO ??? Where did I live, or my husband and his first wife ?

If anyone knows what they are asking or had experience with this applications I would greatly appreciate any help.

Welcome to the Forum :)

They way it's written I presume it means you and your partner. If it was referring to you or your partner's past relationship it would say

Where did THEY live?     

When did THEY start to live together?

Thank you for your reply, but these are sub-questions of the "Have you or the EEA national ever been married before or in a long term marriage like relationship? "

If you choose No,thats it, but if you choose YES, then you get these 3 questions :

Where did you live?     
When did you start to live together?
When did you finish living together?

Can you give me a link so that I can read it? But now it does makes sense.

Please give all the information in your question as it saves a lot of time.

You've now added another element to your question that makes sense to the question they are asking about the applicant's previous relationship.

Yes, I know, sorry about that. I can't give you a link because it is online official application for visa. There is a lot questions about  relationship status between me and EEA national but these are about ours previous marriages or relationships.

Hi and welcome back. I suspect the easy solution to this is to answer the questions you are being asked.  I'm certain that if you don't, your application will be denied.