House rental wanted.

Hi everyone,

Before anyone suggests using the classifieds I already have but am covering all bases here.

I am looking for a house to rent quite urgently. We are a young professional couple who are taking the advice everyone seems to give and renting in Bulgaria before we rush in and buy. Problem is there seem to be very few houses to rent. Thinking (and hoping) maybe someone has a house empty at the moment they might like to either rent out to at least be getting an income from it, or have it occupied in exchange for remedial work, rather than having it stand empty.

We're looking for a house for us and our two cats. We are thinking we would like to buy somewhere in the eastern part of Bulgaria as would prefer to have access to the coast. So in the meantime would like to rent a house somewhere within easy access of the coastal regions to look around, although we're happy to consider other options. We are only looking to rent for between 3 to 6 months and ideally would like something furnished, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if we had to buy some furniture when we got there.

We're also happy to do maintenance and gardening, to ensure that the house is kept in a good state of repair. If you have a house for sale that you would like someone to maintain in order to improve your chances of selling then we're the people for you. We'd be happy to show any potential buyers around while we're staying in your house.

If anyone can help at all it would be fantastic and much appretiated.

Hi,
It's probably too late from your post I'm afraid, but if you still looking for a house to rent I can realy help you.

could you make contact ref house

Hi everyone, our house hunt has become quite urgent now as we have just been let down by someone. We are heading out to Bulgaria next week (week beginning 11/7)and would greatly appreciate any help, even if it is land with electric and water where we can temporarily put a caravan!:D

Are you looking at other areas besides the eastern part close to the sea?

Possibly, would consider other areas depends where it is. Do you have something in mind?

I will send you a pm tomorrow with the contact information of realtor. He works with his son. His business is primary in the north-west, but he does have some properties by the sea as well. His son is fluent in English and his company has helped many British with buying properties, mostly in the NW. I hope it works out for you.

my offer still standsroom for caravan elec/water

you may have to change your thinking,first you want b/b then rent ahouse,then buy a house then materials then you want offer your services to renovate cheap , the bulgarian people,wont stand for time wasters good luck in your house hunt have you got the money"""

no i think i have wasted enough of my time just a complete time waster thanks CARL

Hi Carl

Like I told you before, thank you very much for the offer but the location of your house isn't right for us. You have obviously read all my posts from the last 6 months or so I don't really know why as I have no business with you. Yes it is correct that as time has gone on my plans have changed, I was planning to buy a house which fell through, I then went over to visit Bulgaria for a short time and so was looking for a cheap b&b which I found, and have now decided to move over and will rent a house first rather than rush in and buy. And please can your constant messages stop now I have already politely declined your offer. My partner and I are both well travelled highly educated people with no interest in wasting anyones time and have plenty of experience of dealing with people of all backgrounds. But thank you for your concern.

Hi greenergrass,

should I delete a couple of messages here or close the discussion maybe ? (of course you can start a new one)

Hi,in case you`re still looking,I have a house I want to let in Bulgaria,650 pound per month(can accept offer),very big family house,brand new interior and furniture,good quiet location,an hour or so drive from the sea,have a look at my profile.Regards
George

Hi George!

Could you please post in classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Yes,of course,sorry,I`m new and I need some time to get used to the regulations,I`ll take some time and I`ll list it there,cheers!

stoimenov wrote:

Hi,in case you`re still looking,I have a house I want to let in Bulgaria,650 pound per month(can accept offer),very big family house,brand new interior and furniture,good quiet location,an hour or so drive from the sea,have a look at my profile.Regards
George

650 Quid! what planet are you living on... laugh my arse off!!!
This is Bulgaria not England and we are all in this forum to HELP Brits like ourselves who need it, and not use them to make ourselves rich !!! :(

Well,if you don`t like it thats ok but it is a great big house for not even one but a few families,you can play football in the garden,is that big,I wasn`t sure how much to ask for it,sorry if I`ve offended someone,I am not in the renting business and certainly not in the money-making scams,thats why I say that I accept offers! I`m not in this business and I`m looking for someone to live there,comparing to England-here a house like that will be at least few thousands per month so I thought that 3 times less is ok.How can you laugh if you haven`t even seen it,how about those small B&B in the next village that ask for 150 per week PER ROOM? This is what I find too much but obviously some people don`t care,as long as someone is accused...

stoimenov wrote:

Well,if you don`t like it thats ok but it is a great big house for not even one but a few families,you can play football in the garden,is that big,I wasn`t sure how much to ask for it,sorry if I`ve offended someone,I am not in the renting business and certainly not in the money-making scams,thats why I say that I accept offers! I`m not in this business and I`m looking for someone to live there,comparing to England-here a house like that will be at least few thousands per month so I thought that 3 times less is ok.How can you laugh if you haven`t even seen it,how about those small B&B in the next village that ask for 150 per week PER ROOM? This is what I find too much but obviously some people don`t care,as long as someone is accused...

We have lived here in BG for 3 half years, and the rents in the coast have dropped dramatically due to the market problems in the UK and all round the world ! Even in the Caribbean house prices are dropping...even now!  sorry if my reply offended you, I was not implying that you were a scam artist, before you put a price on it, do some research into the current rental market in Bulgaria first.

650 pounds is about 1300 levas thats a huge amount even for a large house with a large garden !!!  you will most likely never rent it out for that money.  The resorts are selling off there appartments in Sunny beach and other resorts too as they cant find buyers to buy them let alone rent them at high prices... sad but true. Far better to lower the rental and get something for it than wait for months and receive no emails or offers?

Yes,I see...I`ve been out of BG exactly 3 years and to be honest I never knew the prices at first places,before listing the house I atually asked one of my customers here,in England and he told me that I could rent it for about a 1000 pounds which I found impossible and went for the cheaper price(or I thought so),I`ll never try to rob someone like that-after they live there for a while they`ll find out anyway:-) and I`m looking for a long-term tenants,people that I can trust and people that can trust me.I appologise if my ignorance offended you or someone else but I never ever did any research apart from asking some people.If you can suggest any price for a place like that I`ll be grateful,I know how the people cheat the foreigners that`s why I know why people are getting upset over something like that and I understand it-I`m a foreigner here myself and won`t be nice if they use it against me and cheat...you`re right!

Hi Stoimenov :) No problems.. I tell  you what send me some pics and we can have a look, and ile be able to tell you, i think about 400 to 500 levas per month.. I know it sounds low, but people here, if Bulgarian havent the money to spend because there wages are very low..& the Brits here espeically if they are searching for a property to buy here, wont want to dig into there funds that they want to buy a house with if you know what I mean. So they look for cheap b & b's, cheap hotels etc, or stay with other brits, so by keeping it down at least you will get something for it, better than it staying empty.  Shame it isnt in our area cause we are doing up a property for a british friend, and he needs to rent until the house is finished, but Varna is too far away. You never know we may bump into someone or read online of someone wanting to rent, have u thought of using the "Gumtree website"? or the police newspaper which is free, i cant remember what its called but when i do ile message you with the name of the paper. :) Regards to you.:)