Boston to Colombia

Hi Everyone,

I hope this missive finds you well. I'm interested in moving to and working in Colombia. I'm a mechanical engineer who's lived abroad before and loved it. My reason for moving is that I seek a work/life balance that I haven't been able to find in the U.S. I'd also like to work in an emerging country to, hopefully, bolster their technical workforce. I, obviously, can't do that alone but perhaps my participation in the Colombian job market will be of some small benefit to Colombian society as a whole.

Please feel free to say hello. Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best with your expat experiences.

Best regards,
Sam

Hi,...
Am glad to help, been in the Coffee Region for four years now.  Manizales-Pereira region.  I know Bogota, Santa Marta and Medellin regions. I like it here better.

Manizales wants to become the Bostom of Colombia, if that helps you want to explore it.    ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply and contact. I've never taught, per se, but I have done some technical training. I'm open to new experiences.

Thanks again for your note. Let's talk some more.

Best regards,
Sam