Lecturer Job in 7 technical colleges of Sultanate of Oman

Hi Dear All,
                    I appeared for personal interview for the post of lecturer in New Delhi in the month of August 2018 through a renowned consultancy.
The Mom panel selected me and I was provided a mom form which I filled and submitted to the HR team with the required documents.
Through consultancy member ,I was informed at the day of interview that I have to join in the month of September and they have a vacancy against my selection.
But till now I haven't got any information regarding labor clearance .
I am quite confused.
Can anybody assist me.

Dear Dr. Saqib, I am prof Naveen from Bangalore and I too got selected in the interview conducted in Bangalore on 22 of July. This is the same story of many across India. so let's wait patiently for the positive reply from the ministry.

Hi I am waiting for approval as well and can only wait which is not something I have the luxury of doing but nothing else can be done.

Actually the thing is that at least the agency must not misguide at the time of interview that you have to join in the September..Every year they do so...they must make clear till end of August that you are not finally approved from Ministry and you can go for other options..

Hv u got any information regarding the process??

No information yet.

To which department u got selected??

IT and you ??

Your agency ???

Chemical

Almiladi.ur agency??

Wr r u from??

I am from New Delhi

Which is Ur agency??

Al Nawa

Does anyone got offer letter in ur agency???

Since you sent your documents how long has it been?
Did you contact the HR following your case?

When do you expect to get approval based on what the HR said if you spoke to them?

Thank you for your reply

I think till date no one has got visa.I submitted my documents on 1 August 2018.HR is saying just to wait.Labor clearance takes some time ( as informed by HR of agency )
What about you ?? And your documents submission and agency HR

still now myself also not got any reply .
myself also appeared for personal interview for the post of lecturer in pune in the month of August 2018 through a bct.
The Mom panel selected me and I was provided a mom form which I filled and submitted to the HR team with the required documents.
Through consultancy member ,I was informed at the day of interview that I have to join in the month of September and they have a vacancy against my selection.
But till now I haven't got any information regarding labor clearance .

i have submitted scan copies of my certificate. waiting for medical test .

one of my friend got visa last week & joined yesterday.in mathematics field

U got selected for which department??

Same thing I have been told to wait. Everything was submitted on 2nd August up til now still waiting.

Power Electronics

i sent all scanned copies to them bahwan cybertek. till now two months over. i too waiting for their reply only . i attended the interview on 18th july in hyderabad and got selected. if any information if you got plz reply bro

im in electronics engineering got selected. but till now no reply from them BCT. they saying if they got the mail they will update us. like that they are saying

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that I talked to the HR and they seemed to think that is is now going to be just a matter of days before I get approval. I don't think it's good news because they said that before.
Let us keep waiting.

Regards,

i dont understand sir.. in few day we will get sir?

Dear Sir
Presently the selected staff members by the companies are joining here one by one.  I went personally to one recruitment company and ask the joining details for my friend. My friend also attended the interview at Chennai and got selected for Engineering department.They said presently there was no opening for your friend even though he got selected. So I came to know that all the selected candidates are not going to come right now,it will take some time to reach Oman.
Without confirmation don't take any commitments.

What is ch department Ur friend get selected and can u tell the name of consultants

Any update regarding offer letter from any consultant in higher college lecturer interview being conducted in July 18

Iam from chemical engg. U r from which dept?

Can I hv Ur Wtsap number pls.my Wtsap number is***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

bct

embedded system

i think from today we can expect reply from each consultancy

How are you saying this sir ?

Why not we have a what's app grp for this particular joining can message me Ur number

*** add me bro

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the open forum. Should you want to share your contact details, please do so in private. Click on the member's profile/photo > Send a message.

Thank you
Bhavna

hi
i'm a surgical technologist and i have looking for a job in Oman.
can u help me?

I itself trying mam....