Planning to move in Spain or Italy

Hi! Please call me Anne I'm planning to move by September and already have a valid visa to travel. Hope I can meet new friends here who can show me around and give me some tips. Thanks!

Anne welcome to the forum but I am confused. Your profile says '
Hi! My name is Anne from the Philippines and thinking of moving to Colombia very soooon! I am a part time travel agent aside from having my own small business here.

Now you post "Planning to move in Spain or Italy,   ......    Hope I can meet new friends "

That is rather like saying "I am going to Philippines and would like to meet up"   but not saying which of the 2,000 inhabited islands, of the 7,000,  I will be going to. 

Italy and Spain are far apart and both big countries,

Hi John! Sorry for the confusion:) That was my first plan but now decided to stay in either Spain or Italy so suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks a lot~

Updated my profile John:)

Anne.    If you can be a lot more precise about what country, town or area you may go to,  you may get a better response to your question

All the best
John

Hi Anne,
I've met some students and young professionals from the Philippines, currently living in my region (Murcia, Spain). I think you have some advantages to get the residence permit here, having been part of Spain in the past (so very deservedly!) :-)

Feel free to send me PM in case you are interested in having more information.

Jose