Tourism Expo

Will any of you interested to come, to our little town if there is cultural event ? We will accomodate your needs  in our town.
My town is in Ngawi,east java.you can look at it from google.and please give me respond

No, I am not interested to visit, but thanks.

What kind of tourism event would you hold? Can you tell us more about your town and why you think it's special

Looks like it's natural history, scenic tourism, and perhaps a little stuff about pre-history.
Sounds like the sort of place I'd like to wander to if I ever get the chance.

Seems "Java man" was discovered there and they make a tourism thing of it. Sounds right up my street.
If I'm around the area and have a spare moment, I'll drop in.

I love going new places i would come.  Give me some details.

This event will be held in alun alun ngawi (town center) and dutch colonial old fortress(owned by military), at 22-23 october 2018. Honestly its not that grand. Its just little town that struggle to make its places more lively. There will be many stands that sell some handycraft, promoted their scenery spot by brocure, some sell traditional foods. If there is something intresting in this event its that one of the event held in ancient fortress owned by military,surrounded by small hill, forest, and river. The scenery spot is good at morning or afternoon. At night there will be many Angkringan (traditional cafe in streets) opened here, just like in jogja or solo, but more quiet.

Well if there is interesting in my hometown,except this event that will be mythcal forest(tempat pesugihan),archaeological museum (musium purbakala) tea gardens in hills (kebun teh jamus), my hometown surrounded by forest and there is so many farmer and ricefields,in some places near town, you can see mount lawu(this is nice view in the morning).

Reminder, public transportation is rare here but there is Grab already, food is cheap, maybe 80-90% people here almost never see foreigner and hard to communicate(let alone foreigner,we rarely see our brothers from outside java like papua or kalimantan)

This is my wa number *** if u ever try to visit my little town.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You might wanna check some pic
about my hometown in instagram.***

^_^

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Perhaps I could remind posters of the rules concerning advertising and contact details, these not being allowed on the open forums.
Events and services have special sections in the bar at the top of this page.

Sorry, I mean this event at 22-23 september. Not october