About Bahrain employment contract

i had contract there is mention in last column  .

14.) if the employee terminate the employment contract before the expiry of the employment contract the cost of visa and air ticket should be borne by the employment himself and can not take any employment in Bahrain at least 2 years .

is this by law or just company mention by self please kindly answer i will be  thankful ..

Company just mentioned it by themselves.  As per labor law, the employer cannot charge you for the cost of hiring you.  The second clause is also not legally valid.

thank you ..

I want to resign after 6 months of service. My ladt day eill be 24th July.  Can employer charge me for the cost of my 2 year visa? Will I be entitled to claim my 30 days annual leave and indemnity pro rata for 6 months service?

No employer cannot charge you any costs.  And you are eligible for indemnity as per Labor law.  You are not eligible for annual leave of 30 days as annual leave is earned over a full year - so roughly 15 days is what you are allowed.

If my 2 years contract finish who will provid flight ticket?

Please check your contract. If nothing is specified as an air ticket provided at the end of the contract, then you cannot claim the air ticket. If you are leaving Bahrain then it's the employer's responsibility to provide a one-way ticket to your home country. None of them usually follow it.