Whatsapp in China

Hello,
I want to install Whatsapp in my Android mobile phone in China. Unfortunately I cannot open Google Play Store.
Isn't it possible to do this in China?

Hi, you need to install a VPN in order to use some applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. All of these apps are not permitted normally in China. The only way is using a virtual Prívate network.

ironically you need a vpn to access any site to do with vpn, you need to connect to someones vpn just to get your first vpn then you can search for better ones, i use a paid one and it can be used on 5 devices

But how chinese people install Wechat? There must be something like Playstore for China.

appchina is the play store for china. but it does not provide things that are banned

i know someone that bought an android phone in china and they tried to install the playstore on it and it was having none of it. If your really having trouble just take it to a local computer market and they will root it or do whatever they do. i live in shenzhen and my local shady hi tech place is huaqiang north on line 7 metro. they unlocked my uk bought S7 edge so i could put a chinese sim card in it. it was locked to o2 UK

Now whatsapp needs VPN either on Iphone or Android phone,but truth is I can't find the installation package on playstores of my Android Phone .

Wechat is easily accesible in China .

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … p;hl=en_US

Thank you for the answer.

Go into Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan. Install what you need there. Then when you return to China you are all set.

If you are up North, then go into Korea, or Japan. It's not really a hardship.