Planing to move in to paraguay

Hi there, i am basicaly from india but residing in dubai for past 15years. I have a decent job. I am planning to move out from here to another country. My options are paraguay , ecuador or argentina. I dont have any friends around who have been to these countries so that i could ask them how things work there, i am very confused to which country to chose from these 3. My main aim is to get a job or if i dont find one then set up a small business and also apply for citizenship in the futute hopefully. I know i wil have to struggle out im any country but just want to know which would be a great choice and there wont be any issues later on for the citizenship, as in i dont speak spanish and i have no idea if there will be any language test for theae country that inhave to pass through for the citizenship program. Also if there is any , i would like to know was it easy for u if u r not femiliar with the language?  And do people get through it for the citizenship program

Hoping for a positive reply!

There is no citizenship programme in the countries you mentioned. Paraguay (and Uruguay, etc) has a simplified residency option and a residency by investment programme. If you need an entrance visa in Paraguay, it will be a difficult task to get it without a job or investment. You may do it but will be difficult. If you do not speak Spanish, it is possible to get a job in Paraguay, however, it will be also difficult. Spanish is a simple language, start learning it from yesterday to boost your chances.