Picaridin based insect repellents

Is it easy to find insect repellents with 20% Picaridin (not DEET) in Indonesia?

The one I use is 15% deet but I'll have a look at a few brands when I go to Alfamart.
Watch this space.

Thanks Fred. I've read that picaridin is odourless, not sticky, doesn't eat plastic and doesn't discolour garments unlike DEET so I want to give it a try.

I use Autan, the 'junior' Version being pretty much free of smells but still keeps the nasties away.

The problem with 15% deet is that it has to be applied very frequently.

Never had much of a problem with that.
If we get mozzies in the bedroom, one application stops them all night.
I don't like using insect spray when our 3 year old is in the room but the Autan keeps us bite free..

We use the local soffel and that seems to do the trick
And yes it needs to be often but so does sin cream. If you are heading into jungle and forest the stronger more expensive stuff you can find the better or bring it with you from outside. But daily use in town and beaches then Autan or Soffel will do.
They help but nothing keeps mosquitoes away 100%

lukereg wrote:

They help but nothing keeps mosquitoes away 100%

Just by way of a bonus, ants hate the stuff as well. I commonly pop a little on my feet if I'm walking in grass or other places the little devils hang around.

The problem with the 15% DEET ones is that you need to reapply it every 2 hours or so. The ones with higher percentage of DEET doesn't mesn that they are more effective, only that once applied it will last longer. We use Soffel nowadays but that has just 13% DEET.