Life for Software Consulting Professional in Italy ? How to move?

Hello Dear Friends and Mentors,
Glad to become part of such a wonderful forum where handshake and help is offered. Kudos to one and all.

I am planning Move to Italy by Mid 2019, but want to plan from now.
I am a software consulting professional and budding Entrepreneur, worked extensively in India and in Florida, USA for clients like Motorola etc.., Had to move out of USA.
I wish to move to Italy for couple of reasons, can some one guide me on :

1. What is the best way to come to Italy ? Job or Business Visa ?
2. How easy it is to open a company in Italy for a Asian, and the process of getting visa approved in India ? I have a small consulting company in USA.
3. I am not sitting on loads of money, but have excellent and Innovative ideas and we started working on implementing them, so can start a company and slowly create jobs in Italy.
4. I want to live there for some years, reason : my daughter is aiming to get admission into one of good Medical School in Italy, so I want to be there by year 2019.

Requesting knowledgeable friends to guide me to see success in my plans and will be appreciated.

Sashi Rao

Hi Sashi

1. italia startup visa
2. can only answer first question, you can easily incorporate a company in Italy, if it would be innovative startup, you can do it online on a day.
3. You need at least €50k for this visa, in fact lesser money won't work to survive here.
4. You need to prepare the application 6 months in advance.