Girl's stuff forum

Hey, i was thinking it would be great to create a separate subject related to girl's stuff. Expats girls can share their opinions and advices that are related to shopping, beauty, cosmetics brands,  where and what to buy, women's health.

I believe it would be very useful. 

My 1st question:

Are the cosmetics like L'oreal, Olay, Avene, that can be found in pharmacy are same good quality like these from Europe? To be hones- got a face cream Olay in Cairo "Mady in Ireland" and have to say that that it was different than the one i used to use in Europe(colour, smell)didn't like it. Please advice

Hey ssandy,

I personaly go for l'Oreal...nothing competes so far ...great smell...effecient !

I like the idea of a girl's only forum, but having to keep in mind that the stuff we could be asking about might widely differ depending on our locations and origins. Sure, some things might be widely available at most places while others might not and might be much harder to find.

As for make up, I am really missing Cover Girl cosmetics in Egypt as well as 'my' Dove Cream Oil body lotion and Hair conditioners...

i miss all L'oreal cosmetics- special these make -up

hello dear
you can check at carrefour we sell this staff

sweet! when will you open one in Hurghada then? :P

i am sorry my dear is not sure we will open in hurghada.cuz we still have no good location there

Then Carrefour is not going to help me to 'buy this stuff'....lol...

lol :):):)
so u have to wait till we open there lol

until then I will be an old and wrinkled up granny and none of that stuff would work anymore anyway...but thank you for the kind suggestions...maybe it'll be helpful for sisters who got a Carrefour in their vicinity!

no dont say that :):)
we will open soon after ?? yrs lol:D i think it is not that too much
or u have to go to any opened brunch in cairo or alex or sharm
have good day my sis:):):):)

:):):):) that what i said