Looking for in stock applicance in Baguio City

Hi Everyone,

My husband just spent 10 days going around to stores to buy appliances(fridge,washer,dryer
dehumidifier  water filtration,water pump etc but was told you have to put a down payment and then its delivered in a few weeks?

Would someone be so kind as to let us know where there is one big appliance center to buy everything we need,preferably in stock?

Thanks so much
Dorothy

Moveph wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My husband just spent 10 days going around to stores to buy appliances(fridge,washer,dryer
dehumidifier  water filtration,water pump etc but was told you have to put a down payment and then its delivered in a few weeks?

Would someone be so kind as to let us know where there is one big appliance center to buy everything we need,preferably in stock?

Thanks so much
Dorothy

Am kind of very confused. But most stores there have at least one stock of the items you mentioned. I do not know where you went to. But a good place will be Sm-Baguio. You could easily get a fridge, washer and dryer the same day as they do usually have stocks. Another good place will be Tiong San Harrison or thier other branch near center mall- Magsaysay.  Most of these stores do not require down payment and items can be paid in cash. Actually appliance such as what you looking for, when paid with cash has a less price to it.

Am not sure why most of the places you went are out of stock. Maybe you were looking for particular ones. Also do check Ace-Hardware at SM-Baguio.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much appreciate your reply