Legal status - employment visa not valid

Hi,
Iam in India my employer applied for visa and was approved on 23rd july and was waiting for payment,they told me they have 30 days to pay and issue officially but they did not pay as employer was out of country  and eid holidays andmy legal status is showing employment visa not valid .This application/visa has been cancelled and now my GAMCA medical has also expired I just want to know what could be done now? Can he pay late and issue or they have to reapply?.I know I need to ask this to employer but since it's off today I'll ask them tomorrow.

Thanks

Can't say for sure really as I don't know what is the status in the LMRA EMS system - which is what the employer uses to apply for your visa.  If the application has been cancelled in the system, then they need to reapply and you need to do the medical again.  But if it has not been cancelled, then there is a possibility to do something.

It takes barely 2 mins to pay online through the EMS system so employer being out of the country should not matter - I think they are not very organised.